Speak English in Few Weeks
30 EASY YOUTUBE VIDEO CLASSES
Learn English – Beginner Level
English For You – Learning English is much easier now!
Improve all areas of your English in this course. This Level is for students who have never learned English before. This set composed of 30 Levels. English for Beginner levels is your first step to learning English.
What Will I Learn?
- Speak English with more confidence and clarity
- Understand the areas of English that must be mastered to become more fluent
- Use the target English with precision
- Have deeper knowledge of English and how it works
- A desire to improve your English through practice
- A basic level of English
This course is designed to meet the needs of those individuals who could use assistance with English language learning in order to achieve their academic, workplace, and personal goals.
Do you need to improve English skills for the work environment?
This course is a free general English course. You will learn the target English at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Start to speak with more confidence and variety by upgrading your English!
Each video focuses on a carefully selected area of English so that you can master each area and speak English more accurately,
This course is extremely detailed, so you can fully master the target English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
Who is the target audience?
- People aged from 14 – 90
- Basic English learners
- Students with a very limited or non-existent knowledge of English
10 Fun & Easy Ways to Learn English Faster
We’ve all heard a thousand times that the only way to really learn English is to be totally immersed in the language, completely surrounded by it everywhere you go. But we wanted to go deeper than that and find quick and easy ways to start getting immersed. So our research team put together 10 steps that you can follow, in this order, to make learning English faster and a whole lot more fun.
#1: Find some English radio stations and podcasts in iTunes
There are tons of podcasts about all topics imaginable these days: entertainment, politics, news. A good way to find one is to look for a podcast from a TV channel you usually watch in your cable TV. Look for one that interests you and listen to it in your car while driving. You’ll train your ear that way!
#2: Check out the Top Videos on YouTube and watch for at least a few minutes
Most of them are hilarious! It will be so worth it. Try looking at the comments to pick up some words and sentences you aren’t familiar with, but be careful there is all kinds of bizarre stuff in YouTube comments.
#3: Talk and sing to yourself in English
When you are alone at home, or of course in the shower, start talking! Sing a song in English the way it sounds to you, talk about the weather or any other topic. Do this frequently and your pronunciation will drastically improve – guaranteed!
4#: Do you have an English-speaking idol? Go to YouTube and watch all of his/her interviews in English
You can spend hours doing that listening to interviews and it sure won’t feel like studying. But it is! It helps you a great deal.
5#: Sit near people who are speaking English on the bus or in the park. Listen in…
Okay now don’t be a creepy eavesdropper! But, see what words you can pick up and listen to the flow of the conversation. How much did you understand? What general topic were they talking about? Did you hear an interesting word you might want to look up after?
#6: Pay attention to billboards, signs, advertisements, magazine stands and establishment names
Look and think about what these ads mean. How many words do you recognize? Did you see that same word elsewhere? Make up sentences about what you’re seeing.
#7: Love music? Try figuring out the words/lyrics of your favorite songs
Watch video clips with lyrics on YouTube and sing along. Read the translation and build up your vocabulary. Listen to “clean” versions of songs and try to figure out what dirty words were taken out. It’s fun!
#8: Watch TV clips, episodes or soap operas in English
It doesn’t matter if you don’t understand what they’re saying, watch anyway! Try to understand why something is funny or sad . If the joke is related to the word itself, then maybe that is why the joke does not make sense in your native language. What would be the best translation into your language then?
#9: Engage in a conversation on Facebook with friends who post in English
When you have English speakers in your timeline, you see their posts daily and get inside information about news and viral videos in English. Your friends can be your teachers! Their timeline basically sort out the best material for you to study.
#10: Produce, produce, produce. No matter how shy you are or how much you don’t “get” English, force yourself to speak
Help out a tourist who looks lost. They won’t mind you struggling with the language while you’re doing them a favor! After class, talk to your teacher about how things are going and what you need help with in English. When traveling, ask around for directions in English, even if you don’t need them! Try purchasing things online and by phone, or using customer support in English.
It does not matter if you talk slowly, you are learning, that’s only natural!
10 Reasons to Learn English
There are many reasons to learn English, but because it is one of the most difficult languages to learn it is important to focus on exactly why it is you want to learn English. Here we will look at ten great reasons why English is so important. Post this list somewhere you can see it and it will motivate you to keep going even when you are tired of trying to figure out which witch is which!
- English is the most commonly used language among foreign language speakers. Throughout the world, when people with different languages come together they commonly use English to communicate.
- Why learn English when it is so difficult? Well, knowing English will make you bilingual and more employable in every country in the world.
- Despite China, the United States is still a leader in technical innovation and economic development. English is used in the United States and in each of these fields.
- English is commonly spoken throughout much of the world due to Great Britian’s expansion during the colonial age. People in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, parts of Africa, India, and many smaller island nations speak English. English is the commonly adopted second language in Germany, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Netherlands. Speaking English opens these countries and cultures up to you.
- Another reason why English is so important is that it is the language of science. To excel in science you need to know English.
- English is based on an alphabet and, compared to Chinese, it can be learned fairly quickly.
- English is also the language of the Film Industry and English means you no longer have to rely on subtitles.
- In the United States, speaking English immediately opens up opportunities regardless of your ethnicity, color, or background.
- Learn English and you can then teach your children English — or if they are already learning, you can now communicate with them in English.
- English speakers in the United States earn more money than non-English speakers. Learning English will open your job prospects and increase your standard of living.